- Olivia is 5’11” and wearing a size 16
- Mid Rise
- Antique Silver Hardware
- Dark Grey Stitching
- 1/2″ Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- 58.5% Cotton, 33% Promodal, 7% Elasterell-P, 1.5% Lycra
WARP + WEFT – Skinny Plus Jeans in Harlan
Named after the city that never sleeps, JFK combines a sculpted streamlined shape with incredible comfort for denim you’ll want to wear day and night. Harlan is a washed grey with ultra-flattering whiskering and gentle wear throughout.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.