- Mike is 5’11” and wearing a size 30
- Mid Rise
- Antique Silver Button
- Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- Khaki Stitching
- 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lycra
WARP + WEFT ORD Straight Dynamic Jeans in Highlands
Architecturally minded yet understated – just like its namesake, Chicago – with a classic straight fit and a hint of stretch. Cut roomier through the legs and calves in a high retention fabric that never loses its shape, these essential jeans are easy to wear and always looks fresh. This new wash is sure to become an old favorite. Highlands is a dark indigo wash finished with classic khaki stitching.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.