- Mike is 5’11” and wearing a size 30
- Mid Rise
- 15.5” leg opening
- Antique Silver Button
- Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- Khaki Stitching
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester & 1% Elastane
WARP + WEFT ORD Dynamic Straight 32″ Jeans in Atlantic
Architecturally minded yet understated – just like its namesake, Chicago – with a classic straight fit and a hint of stretch. Cut roomier through the legs and calves in a high retention fabric that never loses its shape, these essential jeans are easy to wear and always looks fresh. Atlantic is a medium blue, true indigo wash with vintage character, detailed with classic khaki stitching and light sanding and wear.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.