- Alex is 6’2” and wears a size 32
- Mid Rise
- Worn Silver Hardware
- Khaki Stitching
- Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
WARP + WEFT ORD Classic Straight Jeans in Cedros
Architecturally minded yet understated – just like its namesake, Chicago – with a classic straight fit and a hint of stretch. Cut roomier through the legs and calves in a high retention fabric that never loses its shape, these essential jeans are easy to wear and always looks fresh. Cedros is a classic mid indigo wash with strategic fading throughout.
This product is treated with HeiQ Viroblock, a groundbreaking anti-microbial treatment that turns textiles into germ-fighting surfaces. It all happens at a microscopic level so you won’t notice it on your clothes, and it’s built to withstand 30 gentle washes.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.