- Allison is 5’8″ and wearing a size 26
- High Rise
- Worn Copper Hardware
- Tonal Stitching
- Raw Hem
- Zipper Fly
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
WARP + WEFT NCE – Wide Leg in Grain
With a luxuriously laid-back look that reminds us of the south of France, NCE is right at home on the Côte d’Azur or just about anywhere else. Designed with a gently sculpting high-rise fit, these wide leg jeans are casual yet always sophisticated. Limestone is a springy mid blue-green hue with a raw hem and on-trend utility patch pockets.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach.
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.