- Katie is 5’9” and wearing a size 14
- Mid Rise
- Silver and Copper Hardware
- Khaki Stitching
- Regular Hem with Grinding
- Zipper Fly
- Made of 58% Cotton, 20% Modal, 13% Lyocell, 7% Elasterell-P, 2& Lycra
WARP + WEFT JFK Plus – Skinny in Avalon
Named after the city that never sleeps, JFK combines a sculpted streamlined shape with incredible comfort for denim you’ll want to wear day and night. Avalon is a light indigo wash with flattering fading throughout.
This product is treated with HeiQ Viroblock, a groundbreaking anti-microbial treatment that turns textiles into germ-fighting surfaces. It all happens at a microscopic level so you won’t notice it on your clothes, and it’s built to withstand 30 gentle washes.
This soft, smooth denim that wears like an ultra-light second skin that supports and shapes you without ever being uncomfortable. This tightly woven, ultra light fabric is constructed using ultra soft modal, cotton and stretch fibers
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.