- Allison is 5’8″ and wearing a size 2
- Mid Rise
- Matte Black Hardware
- Black Stitching
- 1/2” Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- 58.5% Cotton, 33% Promodal, 7% Elasterell-P, 1.5% Lycra
WARP + WEFT JFK – Skinny in Jet Black
Named after the city that never sleeps, JFK combines a sculpted streamlined shape with incredible comfort for denim you’ll want to wear day and night. Meet your new go-to dark indigo wash. Twilight is day-to-night denim complete with khaki stitching and a copper button for a nod to the classics.
This soft, smooth denim that wears like an ultra-light second skin that supports and shapes you without ever being uncomfortable. This tightly woven, ultra light fabric is constructed using ultra soft modal, cotton and stretch fibers.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.