- Alex is 6’1 and wears a 32
- Aaron is 6’2″ and wears a 32
- 13″ leg opening
- Bright Copper Hardware
- Regular Hem
- Zipper Fly
- Khaki Stitching
- 92% Cotton, 2% Elastane
WARP + WEFT HND Skinny Classic Jeans in Mission
WARP + WEFT’s most popular slim fit jeans for men are sharp but not skinny, a silhouette their team first fell for in Amsterdam. Crafted from high retention fabric that’s engineered to prevent baggy knees and saggy waistbands, it’s versatile, high performance denim that’s extremely durable and easy to dress up or down.
WARP + WEFT:
- Uses less than 10 gallons of H2O per pair, while traditional pairs of jeans consume 1,500 gallons. They also recycle and treat 98% of the water they do use.
- Uses cutting-edge Dry Ozone technology — a planet friendlier alternative to chemical bleach
- Is committed to ethical practices; fair wages, reasonable hours and positive working conditions.
- Makes their premium denim from scratch. They use cotton, Lycra, and Tencel from the U.S., and source the highest quality european dyes.